ONE MEDIASPREE ICON
AWAKENS TO NEW SPLENDOR
First a cool storage in 1929, later home of Universal Music. The beat goes on: the expressionist brick facade is ready to step into a new era.
Once revitalized, the building complex reconnects to its urban surroundings, from the Spree bank terrace to STRALAUER ONE’s Sky Garden.
Flexible work spaces, collaborative environments, multi-functional areas that inspire and encourage team and individual work(ation).
The work of the future is in a “LIKE HOME” Office.
FACTS & FIGURES
- 8 Floors with approx. 21,000 sqm of rental space
- Interior communication stairs
- highly flexible space configuration
- Innovative technology for climate comfort
- Low CO2 footprint in use
- Up to 1,000 workplaces
- 2 cores with 3 elevators each, one of which a bicycle elevator
- 3.20 to 3.50 m ceiling height
- Approx. 950+ sqm Sky Garden / roof scape
- Spree terrace
- Inhouse coffee bar and modern gastronomy concept
- Gym and Yoga for all tenants
- Parcel box (various providers)
- 300+ bike spaces with lockers and showers on the upper floors
- 100 car parking spaces with e-charging stations